- Better Presentation – Although this is currently a seller’s market, you still want your house to stand out from others. The experts at Realtywise will display your home in the best light possible. With open houses and lots of showings, anticipate a fast sale.
- Buyer Exposure – When selling a house, Realtywise strives to bring the right buyers to your home. With a variety of tools, including neighborhood canvassing, open houses and showings, and excellent online strategies, information about your house will reach the right audience.
- Higher Offer – You could even receive offers higher than the listing price. While Realtywise cannot guarantee that, our staff will utilize innovative methods to try to make that happen. Especially with a limited inventory, there is a good chance of seeing a bidding war.
- Negotiated Inspections – Buyers want to feel confident when buying a house. To put their mind at ease, professionals perform inspections to identify both minor and significant issues. The results of the report have a lot to do with how an offer moves forward. Working on your behalf, your Realtor will negotiate the contract should the inspection uncover problems or if the appraisal comes in at a higher value.
- Fast Closing – Once you receive an offer on your house, you want to close as quickly as possible. As a professional real estate firm, Realtywise will take a proactive approach when working with paperwork to ensure a seamless and fast process.
With a limited inventory, homebuyers are struggling to find property, whereas 2018 is a seller’s dream. That means if you own a house in Lorain County, Ohio, and have decided to put it on the market, now is perfect timing. As a seller’s market, you can expect your house to attract a lot of potential buyers. However, to ensure you sell your home for an excellent price, you need to work with a reputable real estate company. That is where Realtywise comes into play. With years of experience and expertise in moving residential properties, Realtywise has what it takes to sell your home quickly and for the asking price. By conducting market research and analyzing your house, your agent will list your house at the right market price. That alone is a reason to trust this real estate firm, but there are others.